1. I want something to eat. Please give me a.
A. book B. watch C. shirt D. cake
2. ---- What's thelike today?
A. sky B. air C. land D. weather
3. Which is theto the bus stop, please?
A. road B. way C. street D. address
4.that pair of newMary’s?
A. Is, shoe B. Are, shoe
C. Is, shoes D. Are, shoes
5. I’m very thirsty. May I have, please?
A. two cups of teas B. two cups of tea
C. two cup of teas D. two cup of tea
6. March 8 isDay.
A. Woman’s B. Womans’
C. Woman of D. Women’s
7. We should keep ourclean.
A. tooth B. tooths C. toothes D. teeth
8. There areworkers in the factory.
A. thousand B. thousands
C. thousand of D. thousands of
9. Wu Dong won the girls'race in the school sports meeting last week.
A. 100 metres B. 100-metres
C. 100 metre D. 100-metre
10. How manycan you see in the picture?
A. tomatos B. tomatoes
C. tomato D. the tomato
11. Lucy tried her best to find a good job in the city, but she had no.
A. trouble B. idea C. luck D. time
12. foreigners visit the Great Wall every year.
A. Thousands of B. Thousand
C. Thousands D. Thousand of
13. Where are the students? They are in.
A. the Room 8 B. Room 8
C. the 8 Room D. 8 Room
14. What’s yourfor being late again?
A. idea B. key C. excuse D. news
15. ---- I feel tired. I have so much work to do and don’t have much time for myself.
---- You should take, I think.
A. health B. exercise C. lesson D. time
16. Can you see a littlein the picture?
A. sheep B. dogs C. pigs D. horses
17. There areon the table.
A. a glass of water B. a glass of milk
C. two glasses of water D. a glass of oranges
18. The sing “NUSINESS HOURS” can be seen in a.
A. shop B. school C. park D. museum
19. Ask the boy not to make any. I can’t fall asleep.
A. voice B. sound C. noise D. singing
20. Twelvewere hurt, but nowere lost in that accident.
A. person, life B. people, lives
C. peopeles, lives D. persons, life
21. Theare going to fly to Harbin.
A. Germen B. Germany C. Germanys D. Germans
22. A group of are talking with two.
A. Frenchmen, Germans B. German, Frenchmen
C. Frenchmans, Germen D. Germans, Frenchmans
23. ---- Please help me move the table in.
---- But there is not enoughfor it.
A. place B. floor C. room D. ground
24. Look, theseeating grass on the hill.
A. sheep is B. sheeps is
C. sheep are D. sheeps are
25. My father told mejust now.
A. two piece of news B. two pieces of news
C. two news D. two pieces of newses
26. May 1 isDay.
A. the Work People’s B. the Working people
C. the Working People’s D. the Worker’s
27. Theeat a lot of rice.
A. Japanese B. Japan people
C. people of Japanese D. Japaneses
28. Here come three.
A. woman teacher B. women teacher
C. woman teachers D. women teachers
29. turn green in spring.
A. Leaf B. Leaves C. Leave D. Leafs
30. Tables are made of.
A. wood B. some woods C. wooden D. woods
31. If these trousers are too big, buy a smaller.
A. set B. one C. piece D. pair
32. Father went to his doctor forabout his heart trouble.
A. an advice B. advice C. advices D. the advices
33. We knowtravels not so fast as light.
A. sound B. sounds C. the sounds D. a sound
34. Will you makewith Tom?
A. friend B. a friend C. friends D. the friend
35. Joan is.
A. Mary’s and Jack sister B. Mary and Jack’s sister
C. Mary and Jack sister D. Mary’s and Jack’s sister
36. Mr. Smith hasand he is quite able to pay for the house.
A. million dollars B. millions of dollars
C. millions of dollar D. million of dollars
37. The whole trip costabout three thousand dollars.
A. the Smith’s B. Smiths
C. the Smiths D. the Smith
38. After that they hadsleep.
A. a night good B. a night’s good
C. a good night D. a good night’s
39. Yesterday we visited.
A. a friend of my uncle’s B. uncle’s
C. uncle D. my uncle’s
40. This is mydictionary.
A. sister Mary B. sister’s Mary
C. sister Mary’s D. sister’s Mary’s
41. Miss Smith is a friend of.
A. Mary’s mother’s B. Mary’s mother
C. Mary mother’s D. mother’s of Mary
42. This is a useful book for.
A. maths teacher B. maths’s teachers
C. maths’ teachers D. maths teachers
43. Help yourself to some, please.
A. fishes B. fish meat C. fish D. fishs
44. There arestamp collectors in our class.
A. a number B. number
C. the number of D. a number of
45. We hadfor dinner yesterday evening.
A. chick B. chicken C. hen D. cock
( ) 46. Would you please show me the way to theshop?
A. shoe’s B. shoes’C. shoe D. shoes
47. I’ve forgotten both of the.
A. room numbers B. rooms number
C. rooms numbers D. room number
48. We must makefor the old on the bus.
A. room B. a room C. seat D. place
49. She is the tallest ofin the family.
A. any sister B. all the sisters
C. all her sisters D. any other sisters
50. room is very nice.
A. Tom’s and Jim’s B. Tom’s and Jim
C. Tom and Jim’s D. Tom and Jim
51. September 10 isDay.
A. Teachers’B. the Teachers’
C. a Teacher’s D. Teacher’s
52. InHarbin Daily Paper, there’s an article（文章）written by uncle.
A. today, Tom B. today’s, Toms’
C. today’s, Tom’s D. today, Tom’s
53. Whatwe are having today!
A. fine weather B. a fine weather
C. fine weathers D. fine a weather
54. How many are there in these?
A. tomatoes, photoes B. tomatoes, photos
C. tomatos, photos D. tomatoes, photo
55. Liu Mei is agirl, she is a good student.
A. sixteen-years-old B. sixteen-year old
C. sixteen-year-old D. sixteen-old-year
56. The trousers on the chairMr. Green’s.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
57. Is this ancar?
A. Chinese B. English C. Japanese D. Shanghai
58. Those boys are.
A. a American B. an American
C. Americas D. Americans
59. Do you like?
A. the colour of these clothes B. these clothes’ clour
C. these clothes colour D. these clothes of the colour
60. Where are?
A. the teachers’ rooms B. the teacher’s rooms
C. the teacher’s room D. the room of the teachers
61. Is your teacher?
A. a man, a woman B. men or women
C. a man or a woman D. man or woman
62. How wonderful! The is made of .
A. house, glass B. house, glasses
C. houses, glass D. houses, glasses
63. June 1 isDay.
A. Child B. the Children C. Children’s D. childrens’
64. I can’t get on the bus, because there ison it.
A. not any rooms B. no rooms
C. little room D. few room
65. The vegetable market iswalk from our school.
A. a quarter of an hours’ B. a quarter-of-an-hour’s
C. a quarter of an hour’s D. a quarter-of-an-hours’
66. I want to makewith you.
A. a friend B. friend C. the friend D. friends
67. Have you got?
A. enough the breads B. enough bread
C. enough of the bread D. enough the bread
68. It’s aboutwalk from my home to the park.
A. two hours B. two hour’s
C. two hours’D. two of hours
69. Mr. Smith told me that he had gotto do at the moment.
A. enough thing B. enough
C. much enough D. thing enough
70. I’m not feeling very well now. I’ve got.
A. headache B. a headache
C. the headache D. cold
71. Those books in the classroom are.
A. Jim and Dick B. Jim’s and Dick’s
C. Jim’s and Dick D. Jim and Dick’s
72. Near our school there are two.
A. shoe shops B. shoes shops
C. shoe’s shops D. shoes’ shops
73. Everyone is speakingthe man who has given his life to our country.
A. in the praise of B. in praise for
C. in praise of D. in the praise for
74. When Mr. Brown came yesterday, his familyhaving supper.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
75. ---- Where is your father?
A. Mr. Black’s B. Mr. Black
C. the Mr. Black’s D. the Mr. Black
76. Here isfor you.
A. a good news B. a piece of news
C. so good a news D. many good news
77. I will give you a. Have good journey home.
A. two months time B. two-month time
C. two month’s time D. two month time
78. cold weather it was when we were in England!
A. What B. What an C. How D. What a
79. Therea bag of apples on the ground.
A. is B. are C. were D. was
80. We met somein England.
A. Japaneses B. the Japanese
C. Japanese D. Japan
81. Three yearssince my brother joined the army.
A. has passed B. have passed C. passed D. passes
82. 4000 dollarsenough for me.
A. is B. are C. do D. does
83. Theretwo minutes left.
A. are B. is C. have D. has
84. I haven’t got anywith me.
A. change B. changes C. pay D. pays
85. There isn’tin the glass.
A. a lot of waters B. much water
C. much waters D. many water
86. She hadfor breakfast.
A. three piece of bread B. three pieces of bread
C. three piece of breads D. three pieces of breads
87. This isball, you should return it to him at once.
A. the boys B. the boy
C. the boys’D. the boy’s
88. There wasin the room.
A. a box banana B. a box of bananas
C. some boxes of bananas D. three box pens
89. I have.
A. three box of pen B. three boxes pens
C. three boxes of pens D. three box pens
90. Please bring us a glass of milk and.
A. four piece of bread B. four piece of breads
C. four pieces of bread D. four pieces of breads
91. They got muchfrom those new books.
A. ideas B. pictures C. information D. stories
92. Mr. Green gave uson how to learn the language.
A. an advice B. advices
C. some advice D. some advices
93. Pass me, will you?
A. two papers B. two piece paper
C. two pieces of paper D. two pieces of papers
94. The doctor had saved manyof the SARS patients before he lost his own .
A. life, life B. lives, life
C. lifes, life D. life, lives
95. There arein the garden.
A. a kind of flower B. all kinds of flowers
C. a few kind of flowers D. a few kinds of flower
96. Please pass me.
A. two glass of water B. two glasses of waters
C. two glasses of water D. two glass water
97. Less thanlived there twoago.
A. hundred of people, hundreds years
B. hundreds of peoples, hundred years
C. hundreds of people, hundred years
D. hundreds of people, hundreds year
98. Shall we takerest?
A. a few minute B. a few minute’s
C. a few minutes D. a few minutes’
99. Our uncle bought twofor us yesterday.
A. watchs B. watches C. the watches D. watch
100. The man over there isfather.
A. Lily’s and Lucy’s B. Lily’s and Lucy
C. Lily and Lucy’s D. Lily and Lucy